Good terms and conditions makes a happy mind
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Water & Electric
READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Last Updated: Dec 19, 2023)
• All payments are due immediately upon booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact)
• Bookings are not final until payment has been received or proof of payment has been received (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact) as described below.
• Bookings are being held for a maximum of 24 hours. Payment, or proof of payment, must be received within those 24 hours.
• Final price might vary depending on length of stay and will be confirmed with the guest prior to actual booking (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• Payments made for any 3rd party services, such as private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc, are paid directly to the vendor and are not included in the rental cost paid to us.
• For payments made via PayPal Invoice, using your existing PayPal balance, or cards being used for payment via PayPal, we add on a payment fee of 4% which is the payment fee charged by PayPal to us.
• Requested payments via PayPal are on a case-by-case basis. We hold the full right to reject the guests request to pay using PayPal without having to explain why.
Please click here for available payment options.
• Please check the cancellation policy pre-booking if you book via a third party website such as Booking.com.
• For bookings made directly with us, via our website or direct contact, they are generally non-refundable but refunds can be granted on a case by case basis, if the date(s) are being booked by another guest(s) and at a fair refund policy basis at our sole discretion.
• Any refund will be refunded after the booked dates within ten (10) working days.
• For clarity, we are always very fair in our refund policy and a refund can be granted partially or in full at our sole discretion.
If a refund has been granted, the following fees and terms apply:
Administration & CancellationFees
• A minimum cancellation fee of 25% is applied based on the total booking price you have paid with a minimum of €25 plus any fees related to the transfer of funds. Total cancellation fee will depend on how long before the actual stay you cancel, overall occupancy, and other factors at our sole discretion to determine.
Rearranging Already Booked Dates
• Subject to availability, we can rearrange the dates for your stay to be earlier, or later, than the original check-in date but any discount given for the initial booked stay will be null and void and the advertised rack rates on the website on the date of re-booking, for the new dates, will apply without exceptions.
• Any difference in the total price due to rearranging the booked dates as described above will have to be paid and received before the booking is considered confirmed as described in our terms.
• A rebooking fee of €30 will apply to any kind of rescheduling of already booked date(s). Should the rebooking fee not be paid in full, the already booked dates will be available to the guest. No refund will be given if the guest does not check-in (no-show).
Required Information From The Guest
• Passport copy for the person that booked matching the name of the reservation and payment. No exceptions will be made.
• We need a copy of the required identification a minimum of 48hrs prior to arrival sent to us via the message center on the booking website that you have booked with or via email to us.
• All arrangements need to be arranged and agreed on in writing, including sending in the completed Online Check-In Form, no later than 48hrs prior to your check-in.
• Refusal to send a valid copy of your passport and/or the Online check-In form, will result in refusal of entry to the property without any refund.
• Our responsibility to have staff available for your wished check-in time ends 30 hours before your arrival unless arrangements have been made in writing and your passport has been sent to us. Within this 30 hour window, we are not being held responsible for your check-in and no refund will be given no matter the reason if we cannot arrange to be there for your check-in.
• Only the person that booked the unit can collect the key for the unit
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Regular Hours
• Check-in starts at 3PM - 9PM unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to arrival
• Check-out is at 9AM - 12PM at the latest unless otherwise agree in writing prior to arrival
• Arrangements for check-in / check-out must be made at least five (5) days prior to arrival
Check-In / Check-Out Time – Non-Regular Hours
• Must be agreed upon in writing
• It is the guests responsibility to bring the apartment number enabling the guest to obtain the key from the reception / doorman / security
• If you wish to check-in and/or check-out, during odd hours outside of the above mentioned regular hours, there is an additional fee of €30/per check-in and/or check-out.
• Should you want to check-in before 3PM on the date of your check-in date, an additional day will be charged.
• Should you want to check-out after 12PM on the day of your check-out, an additional day will be charged.
• This is subject to availability, on a case by case basis and needs to be paid in cash upon arrival if agreed in writing before your check-in
• For check-in during odd hours, where keys being collected from the key lockbox, we cannot be held responsible in any way shape of form should there be any problems collecting the key, including entering the wrong PIN code, as it is completely outside of our scope of reach as our staff isn't present in person which has been explained to you and agreed by you. You must get security to open the entrance to building D with their key card.
Earlier Check-Outs & Necessity To Register Persons If Staying In The Apartment
• If the person who booked the stay checks-out earlier than expected, any other person(s) in the apartment needs to check-out at the very same time for legal reasons and responsibility reasons.
• Only properly registered, and approved person(s), are allowed in the apartment
Reporting of Problems
• We are taking no responsibility whatsoever for any problems that might occur for check-ins / check-outs on non-regular hours as our staff are not there and the staff available is not working for us.
Reporting of Problems
• Any problems / defects / complaints should be sent to us immediately after arrival by email.
• Any problems / defects / complaints that should have been reported immediately, or during stay, will not be considered a matter of such importance it should be subject for a negative review or a full/partial refund.
Minimum / Maximum Stay
• Minimum stay is 1 night(s)
• There are no maximum stay
• Bookings that results in No-Shows for guests that have booked directly with us are non-refundable including the paid cleaning fee.
• For No-Shows for bookings vi a third party website such as Booking.com, other conditions might apply so please check the conditions pre-booking applied for that particular website.
Electricity, Cleaning, Laundry, Water & Utilities
• For longer stays, determined from case to case but well communicated with the guest, the guest will have to pay for the utilities.
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee per stay is added to the total cost (for direct bookings on our website or direct contact).
• A mandatory one-time cleaning fee per stay is added to the total cost for bookings on any 3rd party websites such as Booking.com, Expedia, etc.
• The cleaning includes one (1) cleaning AFTER your stay. During your stay, no cleaning will be carried out unless you order such from us, or in the reception, at extra charge.
• The actual public WIFI is not provided by us. We do not take any responsibility for neither uptime, reliability nor the speeds for the WIFI provided on site.
• The public WIFI credentials will be provided by the front desk and is free of charge.
3rd Party Services
We cannot be held accountable for any 3rd party services such as uptime, speeds, reliability, temporary closures, etc.
Bedsheets, Towels & Linens
One set of towels, bed sheets and linens for two (2) persons are being provided for each stay no matter the length of the actual stay.
Laundry services are not included but can be provided by asking the front desk.
Inspection of the Apartment(s)
A video is taken just before check-in showing the state of the apartment and a video is also taken just after the guest(s) check-out.
The purpose is to show the state of the apartment that are being delivered to the guest(s) and the state of the apartment left by the guest(s) for the purpose of disputing any claims on cleanliness, quality, broken furniture/items in the apartment before, and after, the guest(s) stay.
The booking party is obliged to be there in person for a mandatory inspection of the unit before checking-out or such must be arranged shortly before the actual check-out.
• The booking party (guest) are being held personally responsible for any damages to the apartment and/or its furniture, equipment, hardware, etc.
• Any damages will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• If there are serious damages, or refusal to compensate the damages, the police will be called.
Reviews & Wrongful Claims
We welcome any kind of review and all reviews will be responded to.
Should there be a bad review, we immediately start a thorough investigation and respond to the guest(s) accordingly either by email and/or in response to any review posted on the Internet.
We will not accept any unwarranted claims or inaccurate reviews for the sole purpose to obtain a full/partial refund.
All such reviews and/or claims will be met forcefully and will be reported to the 3rd party booking platform if the booking took place via such.
• Smoking is allowed on the balcony but never inside. Smoking inside will be seen as damages to the apartment and the guest will be held liable for sanitation of the apartment and the costs related to the same. If found smoking inside, the fine is €3000.
• We accept no liability whatsoever for any services provided by a third party company such as for the private airport transfers, excursions, day-trips, etc.
• No parties or loudness in our apartments are allowed
• Only registered guests are allowed
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere in the apartment
• Please do not wear shoes inside
• Please dispose of all garbage in the trash can
• Cleanliness required
• Respect fellow neighbors and staff on site
• We do not assist with any type of visa application services and/or related services including using the address of the apartment for visa application services
• Max two (2)persons in the apartment unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing
• Only registered guests are allowed
• Please return all key(s). The fee for the lost key(s) will be €300.
• Check-in/check-out using the key lockbox is strictly on a case-by-case basis and only allowed when the host has agreed to the same in writing.
• For any stains on the mattress, or duvet, there will be an additional cleaning fee charged of 1,200THB (€35) per piece payable upon check-out, or via the resolution center on Airbnb, if applicable and booked via Airbnb. The host has the sole decision on how, and when, to charge if any stains are found.
• By booking this property, you also fully confirm that you have researched the actual location of the property and that the location of the property has been fully accepted by you for the full purpose of your stay
Arcadia Beach Resort D-801 is, to emphasize, a strongly recommended rental condo substantiated by online guest reviews. Just ask Rune visiting from Denmark, for the purpose of true leisure and relaxation, he booked Arcadia Beach Resort D-801 on Airbnb. “ Very Nice apartment. I can strongly recommend. “ According to Rune, explicitly, he found out […]
Our 2-bedroom rental condo, besides being one of the absolute top performing rental condos in Pattaya, have excellent rooms overlooking the pools. Arcadia Beach Resort D-801 is, in reality, vastly popular with an, above all, ever increasing popularity thank to its high standards. “ The space is located on the 8th floor and has a […]
Not only is Arcadia Beach Resort D-801 a vastly popular condo rental in Pattaya, but also a super clean place to stay. We take a great pride to provide an extremely high level of cleanliness, coupled with a high Western standard, to all our guests. “ Great spot just far enough from the craziness of […]
A stay in our highly rated 2-bedroom apartment at Arcadia Beach Resort in Pattaya is, by and large, better than most 5-star hotels. At least, generally speaking, that is what our guests think of their stay with us. Being a leading host in Pattaya, Thailand, with this in mind, we always strive to be there […]